Give A Gift Of Food To A Family In Need This Thanksgiving

 

Hi, I am Aaron Avila, CEO and Founder of Stroke TV Media.

After my own brush with death in 2010 caused by a ruptured brain aneurysm and stroke, and because of my real life changing Near Death Experience I truly found my purpose in life.

What is my purpose I found in my storm you ask. My to my core purpose in life, is to serve and help stroke survivors and their families find hope, purpose and learn to rebuild their life after the catastrophic event called stroke.

I have been serving the stroke survivor community for over nine years through a company I'm building called Stroke TV Media and a weekly podcast I host called Stroke Of Genius Podcast Survivor Experience.

I personally have gone through and am still going through the utter decimation of my wife and I 's finances. I have helplessly watched for years as my wife and I lost everything but our home. I require 24/7 care of my wife, we have been forced to live on an income of less than $18,000.00 dollars a year. Oh Rebecca does not qualify for State Caregiver pay because we're married and own a home. So wrong!

So my purpose is to do everything in my power to help other stroke survivors and their families navigate this catastrophic life event called stroke.

One of the families I've been trying to help is Jun (stroke survivor) his wife Julie and two very young children located in the Philippines. Stroke took a man and his family from working and living in Dubai to now living in a single room tin house with only one bed they all sleep on in a remote village in the Philippines.

Here are some past blogs I've written from newest to oldest.

There are several other blogs but I think you will see how hard I'm trying to get them the financial help they desperately need.

I myself have given them all I can, Dr. Philip Agrios and Mario P. Fields have been kind enough to donate.

I was hoping as we go into the holiday season that you would like to express your gratefulness for what you have, by helping Jun and his family with any size donation.

You have two ways to send them money.
  1. Using PayPal you can email them directly at janeen.gersava@gmail.com.
  2. Scan my QR Code and I  will forward 100% of your donation to them.
Any amount will bless Jun and his family.

If you have any questions you can email at aaronavila.stroketv@gmail.com

Sincerely,
Aaron Avila 
Stroke TV ​Media

P.s.
Here's some pictures of Jun with his kids.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Is For You Stroke Survivor

"Rebuilding Life After Stroke: Why Recovery is the Wrong Word (and What Actually Works)"