One Of The Hardest Things I Have Heard In Nine Years ..... UPDATED 10/31/23

Hi,

IMPROVED STORY UPDATED 10/31/23
Greetings, everyone,

My heart aches as I share this update. It's been three days since I posted my previous video, and unfortunately, we have yet to receive any donations. I urge you to consider being the change this world needs and extending a helping hand to Jun and his family in the Philippines.

I'm Aaron Avila, the CEO and Founder of Stroke TV Media. Approximately a year and a half ago, I embarked on a mission to transform Stroke TV Media into a nonprofit organization with a primary goal of assisting stroke survivors and their families in times of need. This inspiration stems from witnessing my own family's struggles following my own brain aneurysm and stroke on September 17th, 2010.

During this journey, I encountered Jun and his family, a stroke survivor and his loved ones living in the Philippines. Their story is truly heart-wrenching.

Jun was a successful high-end graphic designer working in Dubai, providing well for his wife and three young children. However, life took an unexpected turn when, at the age of 49, he suffered a massive stroke.

This catastrophic event reshaped the course of their lives in an instant. Jun's stroke, much like my own experience, blindsided him and his family, turning their world upside down.

Today, Jun and his family reside in a one-room tin shack in a small Filipino village, sharing a single bed. To make matters worse, Jun's stroke triggered four to seven seizures every day, threatening his life and causing months of anguish.

As a fledgling nonprofit, we managed to raise around $700, which, due to the exchange rate in the Philippines, was equivalent to $37,000 PHP. This money enabled Jun to purchase essential anti-seizure medication and provide his children with diapers, clothing, and food.

Regrettably, we were unable to secure additional funds, and the money only sustained them for several months. Jun and his family are in dire need of your support.

In the face of the challenges in fundraising for stroke survivors like Jun, I decided to close the nonprofit. The difficulty and frustration I encountered led me to establish a for-profit corporation, Stroke TV Media, with the goal of directly aiding stroke survivors worldwide.

Today, I continue to build Stroke TV Media, tirelessly working long hours to fulfill this dream. I remain committed to this cause, even though I haven't yet figured out how to monetize our efforts.

A year later, Jun's wife reached out to me with a simple plea: "Aaron, please help us," along with the video attached to this message.

So here I am, reaching out to you, my fellow global citizens. Jun and his family are in desperate need of your financial support. While I'm no longer a nonprofit, all funds donated via PayPal will go directly to Jun's wife's sister's account. Rest assured, 100% of your contribution will directly benefit Jun and his family.

Your generosity is deeply appreciated. Please send your PayPal funds to janeen.gersava@gmail.com.

Let's come together and make a significant difference in the lives of Jun and his family. Thank you for your kindness and support.


Sincerely,
Aaron Avila 

=======================================================

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors?

https://stroketv.blogspot.com/2023/01/stroke-tv-media-network-is-here-to.html

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors?

https://stroketv.blogspot.com/2023/01/stroke-tv-media-network-is-here-to.html

Stroke TV Media Amazon Affiliate Stores

https://stroketv.blogspot.com/2023/01/stroke-tv-media-amazon-affiliate-stores.html


Use the best live streaming platform available endorsed by Stroke TV Media 

Receive a $10.00 discount if you order today! https://restream.io/join/6XBPR


Subscribe to Stroke TV Media YouTube Channel here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ7N1LxooYHiBbe-zVlZL-A






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Is For You Stroke Survivor

"Rebuilding Life After Stroke: Why Recovery is the Wrong Word (and What Actually Works)"