Stroke TV needs a Website Builder to donate a website.

Hi,
I'm Aaron Avila 
CEO/Founder of Stroke TV Foundation.

I started my movement from a grass roots motivation brought about by surviving my own Brain Aneurysm and Stroke.
(Read my story here)

My movement of compassion and love is in start up mode. I have large global vision backed by a passion so powerful I have never experienced anything like it in my life before.

I think as you look into Stroke TV, it is an honorable and worthy cause you can feel good supporting.

Stroke TV is a certified 501c3 Corporation.
We are currently making a positive impact within the stroke community.

Here's some links that will give you a feel for what we are doing.

If you would kindly consider donating all your web services to Stroke TV, I would deeply appreciate it.

Of course you will be named a sponsor of Stroke TV for an agreed amount of time. You can also create a short video add that will air two days a week on my live TV show. (Here)

All donations are tax deductible.

If you would consider becoming a Stroke TV partner, email me here.
Thank You for your time.

Sincerely,
Aaron Avila 
Stroke TV Network 


(Picture taken three weeks before my stroke) September 2010





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.