Imagination Is Everything | Motivated + | Steve Harvey



Hi! It's Aaron Avila from Stroke TV Foundation.
This Blog was inspired by the Steve Harvey video above.
I'm writing down my dreams I've held in my heart for years.


I dream of building a place called The Stroke Survivor Miracle Ranch. 

I can see it clearly in my minds eye. 
I see myself walking down a center pathway, with various buildings to my right and to my left.
Each with various stroke rehabilitation services in them.
One building with indoor aquatic therapy.
One building with a room full of Quadricisers.
One building with weight training.
One building that teaches skills for stroke survivors to learn to live an independent life after stroke.
The facility will be staffed with highly trained stroke personnel.

I can see the facility clearly in my minds eye. 

The pathway leads to a small indoor stadium. 
(a smaller version of T.D. Jakes and Joel Osteen's church)

The stadium will be open to the community and I will ask T.D. Jakes, Joel Osteen and Oprah Winfrey to simulcast their shows live for the community to enjoy.
This will also be where the worlds first annual Stroke Con will be held.

Community means to me, stroke and non stroke local community. I see it somewhere in Sonoma County. Maybe in the Healdsburg/Asti area.
Close to Santa Rosa Airport so I can fly in stroke survivors in need from around the world.

I will also invite various film makers like Devon Franklin to show films free or at a reduced rate for the community. 

Another dream I have, is to buy a large horse ranch and name it Rebecca Lynn's Ranch & Stables. 
I can see several pastures with indoor riding arena and much more.
Filled with as many Gypsy Vanner horses as Rebecca wants.
(Of course we will need Ranch Hands)

Honestly it's my way of saying thank you for everything Rebecca has done for me since my brain aneurysm and stroke nine years agoRebecca is my everything!

I will add a few more later so follow this Blog to receive a notification when I update it.

Thank you Steve Harvey!
Sincerely,
Aaron Avila 
Stroke TV Foundation 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.