Stroke TV Welcome Links


Hi!
and our Stroke TV Division Stroke Support Group Second Chance Stroke Survivors! 

I’m Founder Aaron Avila

I interact with members daily and the level of love energy is incredible!

As you engage with other stroke survivors from around the world, you will see why I feel Second Chance Stroke Survivors is a community!

Please subscribe to our Stroke TV YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGe3Auj0LmMnTYB-6fTlmNQ?disable_polymer=true
Remember to click the little bell icon to receive a notification when a show goes live or we upload new content.

Join Our Stroke TV Survivor Support Community On Facebook 
Second Chance Stroke Survivors (Over 5,000 survivors from around the world).

I also produce a weekly live Stroke TV Show every Wendsday at 9 AM PST on our Stroke TV YouTube Channel and Facebook Page.
 

I am also launching a new Podcast November 5th 2021 called "Sroke Of Genius Podcast. Broadcast on C-Suite Radio.


My first guest will be the Legendary Global Business Celebrity, Jeffery Hayzlett.

(click on image to watch Jeff's sizzle reel).


When you hear what Jeff survived it will shock you!

Here’s some of our other Stroke TV Foundation Division Facebook Pages.  
(Please like and Follow the division pages on Facebook)

Stroke TV Media Group Official Facebook Page.

Rebuilding My Life After Stroke
https://www.facebook.com/Rebuilding-My-Life-After-Stroke-106027430818054


Drone Inspirationals

If you have a question, message me on Facebook here https://www.facebook.com/2livesin1 or send me an email at aaronavila.stroketv@gmail.com

One of our Stroke TV Foundation Contributors is:

I CARE For Your Brain with Dr. Sullivan
Join her Facebook Group
Visit I CARE For Your Brain with Dr. Sullivan Website

Our Stroke TV Hashtag on Facebook #stroketv

Love energy your way!
Sincerely,
Aaron Avila

P.s.
You’re not alone stroke survivor! You are now part of a community of stroke survivors filled with love, compassion and understanding!

I promise, You will not fail if you never stop trying!

Please take the time to follow this blog.

Sincerely,
Aaron Avila 
CEO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.