Podcast Notes For Wednesday - Stroke Is A Dark Energy! It Lies To Us!

 Aaron's spiritual energy view on stroke.

Hi,

It's Aaron Avila, CEO and Founder of Stroke TV Media and Host of Stroke Of Genius Podcast airing every Wednesday and Friday at 9 AM PST.

I'm writing my notes down in my blog, so you can get an idea of what I'm going to be talking about and hopefully you will want to attend on our Stroke TV Media YouTube Channel or on our Facebook Support Group at 9 AM PST every Wednesday.

So, I've been part of the Facebook Stroke Community for about ten years now. When I first went on Facebook ten years ago, there was and still is to this day, no open space to freely talk about stroke and God. (Group will be added to Stroke TV Media Network, Coming soon).

You see, for me, my Brain Aneurysm and Stroke were the tools God chose to use to bring about a powerful, dynamic and truly life changing spiritual awakening! My Near Death Experience was the start of my spiritual awakening.

In fact, I think after this, outside of guests I already scheduled, I'll be doing a podcast every Wednesday on God & Stroke

I'll start tomorrow. So if this resonates with you please come to tomorrows podcast here.

Wow!, that went a lot further than I thought. I need a break, so sorry, no notes, so you will have to come to tomorrows podcast (here).

I'm fairly certain the energy just shifted!

Sincerely,

Aaron Avila 

CEO

Stroke TV Media 

I'll post a bullet Pont Framework will soon. So, follow this blog to receive a notification every time I post to this blog.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Podcast Framework & Script 

  1. In this video I'm going to share why I believe stroke is a dark energy. So let's get started!
  2. Play intro video.
  3. Hi, Welcome to the Stroke Of Genius Podcast. I'm your host Aaron Avila. I created this podcast to give stroke survivors a platform to share their story of survival, raise stroke awareness and offer content that will help stroke survivors live a fulfilled and purposeful life after stroke.
  4. First, I want to thank each one of you for supporting this podcast and allowing Stroke TV Media to serve the stroke survivor community around the world.
Podcast Framework
  • Explain the life transforming near death experience I had and how this near death experience awakened me to the absolute truth of this life. All humans are eternal spiritual creatures having a human experience in a temporary body.
  • Explain how this spiritual awakening caused me to realize that everything in this life is spiritual energy.
  • Explain Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor author of "My Stroke Of Insight" made a statement in her book everything in life is is energy. And how each human being on earth and all our life experiences can be simply broken down into either Positive Energy or Negative Energy.
Conclusion
  • Stroke lies to us by telling us, We're worthless, You are nothing more than a burden to our family and we will never enjoy life again.
  • THAT'S A TOTAL LIE OF DARK OR NEGATIVE ENERGY! 
  • We as stroke survivors must battle our stroke with positive energy!
Next Wednesday on my Stroke Of Genius Podcast I will have energy expert Gina Carr on my show.
  • Play Outro

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.