Stroke Of Genius Podcast Why


Hi,
I'm Aaron Avila, CEO of Stroke TV Media and Host of Stroke Of Genius Podcast.
And as is the C-Suite way, Steve was giving me advice on how to level up my podcast. Steve recommended I need to better define my business podcast and he recommended I clearly define my podcast Why/Purpose.

So here's what I came up with...............

Podcast Why - Focus on your genius that started your company.
  • I want to know when you had your stroke of genius that took your dreams and thoughts and turned them into the reality of your company today? 
  • I will ask you to share your company why and or purpose. 
  • I also want to know your vision for the future of your company.
  • What business problem(s) does your company service solve for others?
Podcast Why - Focus on peoples stories of Stroke Survival, TBI Survival and all other ABI injuries. 
I will include survival of any type of traumatic life event. 
Objective - Raise Awareness and Inspire.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.