Transform Yourself Stroke Survivor

Hi,

Now, eleven years post brain aneurysm and stroke, and not making much physical progress at all. I'm awakening to the reality that I feel stuck in a survival mentality. What T.D. Jakes says resonates inside me. 
"If I always do what I've always done, I'll always be what I've always been" over the last eleven years.

I am and I alone are responsible for my lack of forward progress in my stroke recovery.

Do I work on my recovery with all my strength? Honestly NO!

I compare stroke survival to a person treading water in an open ocean. Kicking just enough to keep my head above water.
Stop kicking and you'll drowned.
Never truly deciding to give it all I have and swim to shore.


To be honest, I feel as if I am guilty of just treading water, (stuck in survival) doing just enough to survive and keep my head above water. 
Not giving my all to overcome my physical deficits.

How can I expect to change when I always do what always I've always done ........... I CAN'T! 
WAKE UP AARON!

Pray for all eighty million plus stroke survivors worldwide!

Just sharing what's on my mind my brother and sister stroke survivors worldwide.

Put what your thoughts and feelings are in the blog comments. Can you relate?

Sincerely,
CEO
Stroke TV Welcome Links





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.