I Need A Survivor To Come Share Their Story On This Wednesday's Stoke TV Show

 


Hi,

I'm Aaron Avila, Host and CEO of the Stroke TV Show and Podcast.

You may have heard, I mistakenly deleted my YouTube Channel yesterday. I deleted 7 years of work along with 800 subscribers and thousands of videos. 

Well all I can say is, I believe there are no mistakes in life and God is directing my path and he wants me to rebuild a better Stroke TV Media LLC. YouTube Channel better and more valuable then ever before!

It's for you I do what I do survivor! I think you're awesome!

Help me kick off my new YouTube Channel by being a guest  on my show and sharing your survival story. I need guests for the following three Wednesdays. So I need guests for Wednesday the 7th, 14th and 21st.

My show broadcasts from 9 to 10 AM PST.

I conduct a casual conversational style interview. So relax and have some fun and let's just talk on my Stroke TV Show.

Book your pre show meeting below.

https://calendly.com/aaronavila-stroketv/stroke-tv-show-guest-pre-stream-test

Book your actual live show date below.

https://calendly.com/aaronavila-stroketv/stroke-survival-story-guest

Here's some details on being my guest below:

Stroke TV Guest Instructions

https://stroketv.blogspot.com/2021/05/stroke-tv-guest-instructions.html

Here's what I'll need from you:

Clear and specific answers please.

  • Description of your pre-survivor life?

  • Describe your experience before, during and after

  • your life changing event. (longer emotional answer)

  • Describe your recovery to date.

  • What lessons have you learned on your journey?
    (question asked by Aaron)

  • Summarize your story with an inspirational

  • quote/statement to influence others to have hope

  • and inspiration


  • At the end of the show, Aaron will ask you how an audience member can contact you and follow you on social media? 

  • I'll need a bio and head shot for our promotional graphics.

  • Stroke TV excepts all guests to help promote the show. Aaron will provide a show promotional link.


We'll meet in the virtual green Green Room 15 minutes before the show. Aaron will email you the Green Room link.


If you're interested or have some questions, email me at aaronavila.stroketv@gmail.com


Follow this blog to receive a notification when I update this blog.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.