IT STARTS IN YOUR HEAD

 

I was only 47 years old when I had my stroke. 


Now, half paralyzed, wheelchair bound with a severe speech deficit, I no longer could be the man and provider I was. I can not put into words the utter darkness a stroke survivor feels.


So out of this darkness and despair I felt a divine calling to help other stroke survivors and their families around the world by creating Second Chance Stroke Survivors that now became Stroke TV Foundation.


I want to say from my core as a man, thank you for your donation to the Stroke TV Foundation.


Email any questions you may have for me to aaronavila.stroketv@gmail.com
Love energy your way,

Aaron Avila 

CEO

Stroke TV Media LLC.

Stroke TV Media LLC. Welcome Links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.