START TODAY NOT TOMORROW (Motivational Show Tomorrow)

Hi,
It's Aaron Avila, Founder of Stroke TV Media. Tomorrow I'm hosting and sharing an inspirational video provided by Motiversty.com in my show tomorrow. 
(Show details in video below).

I am producing this motivational show to help you and hopefully motivate you survivor.


I know for me, these motivational videos by Motiversity.com have contributed in me being the successful stroke survivor I am today. My hope is that they help you improve your attitude like they have done for me.

My plan is to make these shows as interactive with you as I can. I will be live streaming the show using SreamYard with a live audience chat for us to interact together.

We will watch the video together and when it's over, I'll invite you to share your personal take aways from the video.

I will also invite you to come on camera with me 
(7 people max) to help lead the group discussion.

I hope to see you there!

Subscribe to our YouTube Channel 


Sincerely,
CEO
P.s.
Don't forget to follow this blog 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.