Hi Everyone I'm Aaron

 Hi,

I'm Stroke TV Founder Aaron Avila.

I want this blog I'm writing right now to be powerful and present like the awesome Kyle Cease teaches.

Thanks to a legendary businessman named Jeffery Hayzlett who said to me, freshly out of my stroke, "Do you want to be the most powerful you, you can be"?


Something inside me that day said yes.

Jeff never said this principle does not apply to a stroke survivor like me, a half paralyzed, can't walk or speak well stroke survivor. (Read my story here)

My real life changer, my Near Death Experience.

Please take the time to follow this blog and leave me a comment. I promise, I will personally reply.

From my heart filled with spiritual love energy,
Aaron Avila
CEO
Stroke TV 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.