To Bishop T.D. Jakes - My stroke survival story.


Hi brother T.D. Jakes,
I'm not sure you remember me, but we spoke some time ago.

My name is Aaron Avila.

I was reading again that you want to hear my story. 
Now that I think about it, I don't think I told you my complete story. 

How God turned a debilitating life shattering Brain Aneurysm and massive stroke into the most incredible life changing miracle and spiritual awakening experience I have ever known. 

In fact, my near death experience has had more of a life changing effect on me than my debilitating brain aneurysm and stroke has had!

Read my near death experience here.
Read my second chance story here.

So God has done so much in my life T.D. I'll write a book someday called  Aaron's Stroke Chronicles but for the sake of this first official contact I'll keep my story condensed unless you contact me and want to hear more T.D.

It's been eight years T.D. so I'll need to shorten my story.

Here is a blog I wrote for my stroke community yesterday that helps explain the way I feel presently. 
https://stroketv.blogspot.com/2018/11/from-my-heartif-you-were-to-tell-me.html

Actually let me stop right here and see if I get a reply from you and see if you want to hear more T.D.?

I have a speech deficit but if you would like to talk using Hangouts let me know T.D.? My Gmail is aaronavila.stroketv@gmail.com

T.D. I want you to know I have felt a special spiritual connection with you in my very core.
I see you as my brother.

I hope God finally brings us together.

Love energy your way T.D.!
Your bro,
Aaron Avila


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.