From my heart,If you were to tell me

Hi peeps!
It's Founder Aaron Avila


If you were to tell me eight years ago, that a cataclysmic life shattering brain aneurysm and stroke would begin to 
metamorphose like a caterpillar transforms into a magnificent butterfly is how exactly my life feels right now!

I'm in the twisting, being tested phase of the metamorphoses. 

But if you have faith and never give up, you along with me will become that beautiful butterfly in the end.

Love energy your way!
Your bro, 
Aaron

This is what we are really going through stroke survivor.

Look how hard the caterpillar has to fight and struggle to become that magnificent butterfly!
That's us stroke survivor!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.