Everyone On Earth Should Read This!

 Hi, I'm Aaron Avila. 

I'm a 16 year post brain aneurysm and stroke survivor. Here's a short note from me to you on the website I'm building.  (A message from me to you)

I created this info graphic to warn you, stroke could happen to you! I know because I had a stroke at age 47 in 2010.

Listen, stroke is alot more common than you think. 

Top 3 Stroke Facts for the United States 

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC):

  • Frequency: Someone in the United States has a stroke every 40 seconds, and someone dies from a stroke every 3 minutes and 14 seconds.

  • Annual Incidence: Over 795,000 people in the U.S. experience a stroke each year, with approximately 610,000 of these being first-time or new strokes.

  • Impact on Health & Survival: Stroke is a leading cause of serious long-term disability—reducing mobility in more than half of stroke survivors aged 65 and older—and ranks among the top leading causes of death in the nation.

Please help Stroke TV Media fulfill our mission of raising stroke awareness by sharing this blog and subscribing to our Stroke TV Media YouTube Channel (here).

You can also click on our hashtag to see what our purpose is. #stroketv

Our theme song based on the book I'm currently writing. I will have my book ready for sale in February of 2027.
Please email me if you have any questions or comments at:








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Is For You Stroke Survivor

"Rebuilding Life After Stroke: Why Recovery is the Wrong Word (and What Actually Works)"