I Woke Up This Morning With A New Realization About My Life
Good morning my fellow human beings around the world.
My name is Aaron Avila. I am founder of a global stroke support movement called Stroke TV Media.
I woke up early this morning with this spiritual truth on my mind.
Nothing really means anything except the people that are in my life. I have some regrets and some joyful times throughout my life.
I realize, that every physical possession I have worked so hard for means absolutely "nothng!"
The house, the cars and the material possessions we accumulate mean absolutely nothing at the time we die!
I have heard a saying many times, "You'll never see a U-Haul behind a Hurse". The meaning of this saying really hit me differently this morning!
It's like I've been blind to just how really true this is!
I have worked hard for everything I own just to realize my possessions are meaningless after I die.
I found myself recalling times in my life those people I did not treat with care and genuine love. I live with regrets, guilt and shame wishing I had decided differently. But I know it's also true, that you can not move forward if you're stuck in your past .
Come September 17th it will be 16 years since my brain aneurysm and stroke. Truly I 100% am sure I should be dead right now. It was through God's mercy, grace God gave me a second chance through a near death experience.
So my friend, I want to encourage you to backup and observe your life objectively. What is priority in your life? Is what you own your identify? Will you go to your grave with regrets?
The only thing you will take with you when you die is the love energy you freely gave to another human being.
So, I encourage each of you to pause your day and tell those extremely important people in your life, you love them and you are deeply grateful for them.
And to the one human being that has impacted my life more than anyone else,
Rebecca my wife, I can't put into words, how much I love you.
May powerful love energy begin to fill your heart to overflowing.
Comments
Post a Comment
If you take your time to leave me a comment, I'll take my time to personally respond to you. I want to get to know you.
Tell me your story.