Stroke TV Media Stroke Survivor Motivational Monday Video 12/9/24
Hi,
I'm Aaron Avila, I'm CEO and Founder of Stroke TV Media. I also host STROKE: The Journey Within Podcast. My Podcast will broadcast live in my new timeslot of every Friday at 4 PM PST or 7 PM EST on Stroke TV Media YouTube Channel on January 3rd 2025.
You can watch past podcasts here.
My goal is to reach 1,000 subscribers, so please support my cause by taking a minute and subscribe to Stroke TV Media YouTube Channel.
There is hope for all stroke survivors!
Connect with Stroke TV Media on these Social Media Platforms:
Stroke Survivor Therapy Products
https://sites.google.com/view/stroke-survivor-therapy/home
Books Written By Stroke Survivors
https://sites.google.com/view/books-written-by-stroke-surviv/home
Stroke TV Media Website
https://sites.google.com/view/stroketvmedia/home
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ7N1LxooYHiBbe-zVlZL-A
Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/stroketvmedia/
TicTok:
https://www.tiktok.com/@stroketvmedia
Twitter: https://x.com/stroketvmedia
Join our Facebook support group: Second Chance Stroke Survivors
https://www.facebook.com/groups/secondchancestrokesurvivors
Follow Aarons Blog Here https://stroketv.blogspot.com/
Comments
Post a Comment
If you take your time to leave me a comment, I'll take my time to personally respond to you. I want to get to know you.
Tell me your story.