Morning awesome stroke clinicians. 10/17/24 #stroketv

I'm Aaron Avila, CEO of Stroke TV Media and host of the weekly podcast, STROKE The Journey Within Podcast.

I want to change my podcast in 2025 to an educational podcast focusing on the stroke survivor community.
I am hoping all you stroke professionals will help me help stroke survivors by being guests on my podcast and sharing your knowledge with my stroke community.
I'll make it easy and helpful.
If you're interested please book a private vide meeting here.
With your help, I really think we can help stroke survivors worldwide.
Book a meeting here https://lnkd.in/gdWyFVPZ
or
email me your questions to aaronavila.stroketv@gmail.com
Sincerely,
Aaron Avila
CEO/Podcast Host
Stroke TV ​Media

Email aaronavila.stroketv@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links about Tomorrows guest Debra Meyerson

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23