VICTORY IS CERTAIN SURVIVOR!

 

Share Courtesy Of Aaron Avila CEO/Founder of Stroke TV Media.
===============================================================

Stroke Of Genius Podcast Survivor Experience Podcast Guest Invite 

Have you survived any kind of life threatening situation?

Hi, I am Aaron Avila, CEO/Founder of Stroke TV Media and Host of Stroke Of Genius Podcast Survivor Experience. 

Please come and be my guest on my Stroke Of Genius Podcast Survivor Experience and Let’s talk and meet each other in my private green room.

My podcast welcomes all types of survival stories.

Book a meeting here https://calendly.com/aaronavila-stroketv/book-a-video-chat-with-aaron-avila-ceo-stroke-tv-media

Watch past podcasts here.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.