Stroke TV Media Sunday Spiritual By CEO Aaron Avila 4/21/24

 Hi, I am Aaron Avila, CEO/Founder of Stroke TV Media. I woke up this morning with a realization that God is the Alpha and the Omega, meaning, he's the beginning and the end

This thought entered my mind, as I reflected back on my life and the several life changing moments that occurred. I now see my life through the spiritual eyes God gave me in a near death experience I had.

As I laid in bed this morning, contemplating the absolute most significant life altering event in my life, for this I am to my core grateful.

What was this life altering event you ask?

You see, the most life altering moment was when I saw the most beautiful women I had ever seen before. She had an energy that was so powerful, I was overcome and speechless with Rebecca's energy. 

You see, I saw Rebecca walk through the door of a little country Church located in Annapolis California. I can remember that exact moment in time as if it was yesterday. I met Rebecca for the first time back in 1990. So vivid is this this memory, I can see exactly what she was wearing to this day.

So what triggered this memory?

I was thinking about the absolute hell Rebecca has been dealing with for the past fourteen years. The hardship and financial devastation Rebecca endures since my brain aneurysm and stroke that would normally crush any woman and cause her to leave me. But not Rebecca.

This is where I realized that God orchestrated this exact moment in time. God knew I was going to have a brain aneurysm and stroke and God knew that only Rebecca could handle this 34 years later.

I feel as if God spoke to me in my mind. “I am the Alpha and Omega,” says the Lord God, who is and was and is to come— the Almighty.

You see, our limited minds as human beings can not grasp this amazing truth and nature of God. You see, God says he's the Alpha and Omega of our lives.

I have heard this attribute of God explained this way. This attribute of God is like a train. You have the Locomotive in the the beginning of the train and the Caboose at the end of the train with many train cars in between. The Locomotive represents our birth (The beginning) and the Caboose, our death or end of our lives and all the cars in between are the years of our lives that include every life event we will ever have here on earth.

Now here's the mind blower! This attribute of God is so awesome, our very finite minds can not comprehend it. I have heard this attribute of God explained this way. It's likened unto a train. You see, God can see the Locomotive (Your birth) and your Caboose or (end of your life) all at the same time. God sees the beginning, end, and all the cars in in the middle are the years of your life. God, the all powerful creator of the universe can see your life at one time, beginning to end! Not only that, but God has the power to reach in and intervene in the cars or years of your life at any time he wants. Have you heard the saying that there are no coincidences in life? Well, this is 100% true. God is working out and orchestrating every event in your life. God is influencing the circumstances and people around you so there truly there are no mistakes in your life. Does this mean you. Does this mean you will never experience suffering or difficulties in life? No, we live in a sin filled and broken world. But hold fast to these promises of God. "I will will never leave you nor forsake you" and "all things" work together for good. 

Trust God. Receive Jesus died on the cross for your sins so that you may live in close relationship to God. So that you may live out your life on earth in a close loving relationship with God. It is what we were created for.

Email me if you want to talk.

Sincerely,
Aaron Avila 
Stroke TV ​Media




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.