My 40 Smith & Wesson And Stroke .............

Hi,

When I first had my stroke back in 2010, I can remember laying in bed, half paralyzed and unable to walk. All I could think about was how I was going to get my half paralyzed body into my wheelchair up my ramp, into my closest, where I kept my 40 Smith & Wesson Handgun and blow my brains out. 
But I couldn't do this selfish act and leave my wife to find me with my brains splattered everywhere. I just couldn't do that to her!

I can remember to this day, I turned on YouTube, I watched a man named Jeffrey Hayzlett say success in life was about attitude, about tearing down perceived limitations and about thinking big and acting bigger. Here's the video I watched.

It then hit me, Jeff never said this attitude doesn't apply to a stroke survivor like me!

This attitude Jeff taught me became my core motivation to become the stroke survivor I am today.

Oh, and Jeff is now a personal friend of mine! BOOM!

Thank you Jeff!

Your brother,
Aaron Avila
CEO/Founder 
Stroke TV Media
(I'm forever grateful for you Jeff!) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Is For You Stroke Survivor