How Many Survivors Out There Can Relate To This? #stroketv

 Hi, it's Aaron Avila, CEO/Founder of Stroke TV Media and Host of the weekly podcast called the Stroke Of Genius Podcast Survivor Experience.

As you may know, my goal is to write a book before I die called .....

For me, my brain aneurysm and stroke has made me trapped in my own body. My world, for the past fourteen years has been a journey within my own mind.

Can any survivor out there relate to that? Leave me a blog comment and let me know how you feel.


Sincerely,
Aaron Avila 
Stroke TV ​Media


Stroke, stroke symptoms, stroke treatment, Stroke Survival, Stroke Survival Stories, Stroke Of Genius, Podcast, Stroke Awareness, Second Chance Stroke Survivors, Stroke Support, Brain Aneurysm,

Stroke Rehabilitation, Neurorehabilitation, Aphasia, Dysarthria, Sonoma County California, Neuroplasticity, Brain Injury, Rebuilding Life After Stroke, Ischemic stroke, Hemorrhagic stroke, 

Brain Aneurysm, Brain attack, Neurological rehabilitation, Stroke prevention,  Second Chance Stroke Survivors,




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.