"How Do You Fix Something When Everybody Wants To Stay Broken" - Stanley Roberts

Hi everyone, I'm Aaron Avila, CEO/Founder of Stroke TV Media. I live one hour north of San Francisco in a town called Santa Rosa California.

Before my brain aneurysm and my stroke, my family would board the Larkspur Fairly, take it across the San Francisco Bay to pier 39 at least once a month. 

We would have an an incredible time walking the streets of San Francisco, enjoying the energy of the city and eating authentic Chinese food in Chinatown

Special thank you to Stanley Roberts and Jonathan Choe for documenting what has happened to our once magical San Francisco.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.