Gordon Pettit Stroke Survivor and Author Coming Soon!

About Gordon I had a blood clot to the left side of my brain that resulted in my suffering causing confusion and inability to understand people, even my mom. Before the stroke, I was working two financial careers, five days per week, one commission, the other salary plus commission. It was challenging at both jobs. Afterwards, I couldn’t work, communicate normally, and my energy was about 40% of the regular capacity to provide me with mental acuity and reasoning ability plus basic energy. That left me disabled. It was very difficult to deal with the Social Security Administration locally because it was so hard for me to understand the staff and for them to be patient with me, which was frustrating, dangerous for my heart. I was already separated after thirty years, so I had to handle that, taking care of my financial woes, keeping up with several doctors and PhD’s both physically and psychologically. Once divorced, I was left with debts and no way to earn money. Fortunately, I’m father to two great sons, both married, one with my two grandsons and two daughters-in-law, stepdaughter and my son-in-law who has two grandsons, all of whom I love. It took the return to my new life to realize I have it all. In other words, I have the most valuable assets most men could ever want or imagine. You see, I have come to the realization that God spared me. I am living at this point of having my family and friends, which money can’t buy. I know that Aaron Avila feels the same way. I owe my life to God. Author Gordon Pettit, “Survive & Thrive! Life After a Stroke”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.