Aaron’s Stroke Chronicles Episode 1

 

Hi, my name is Aaron Avila. I am an almost fourteen year post brain aneurysm and stroke survivor. (Read my story here

(If you want to, read my near death experience here). 

So my goal before I leave this earth is to write four books.

  1. Aaron's Stroke Chronicles (Like my future book Facebook Page here)
  2. STROKE The Journey Within (Like my future book Facebook Page here)
  3. The Ripple Effect Of Stroke (Like my future book Facebook Page here)
  4. My Walk Of Destiny (Like my future book Facebook Page here)
So I figure if I'm writing a book, I better put my thoughts down when they hit me like now.

I'll format the blogs in Episodes because sometimes I'll use a recorded video. I'll post written blogs under our Community Tab on our Stroke TV Media YouTube Channel here. (Please consider subscribing)

This Episode 1
So I'm reaching a point, after fourteen long years of being a half left side effected, wheelchair user stroke survivor, I have had enough! I must get out of this wheelchair! I must do the work to walk and use my body again before I die. 
My broken body is holding me captive like a prison.
I truly am a prisoner in my own body!
I must be able to express myself with my body again. I must peeps!

Follow this blog to receive a notification next time I post.

Sincerely,
Aaron Avila 
Stroke TV ​Media

Stroke, stroke symptoms, stroke treatment, Stroke Survival, Stroke Survival Stories, Stroke Of Genius, Podcast, Stroke Awareness, Second Chance Stroke Survivors, Stroke Support, Brain Aneurysm, Stroke Rehabilitation, Neurorehabilitation, Aphasia, Dysarthria, Sonoma County California, Neuroplasticity, Brain Injury, Rebuilding Life After Stroke, Ischemic stroke, Hemorrhagic stroke, Brain Aneurysm, Brain attack, Neurological rehabilitation, Stroke prevention,  Second Chance Stroke Survivors, Stroke TV Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Links about Tomorrows guest Debra Meyerson