Stroke Of Genius Podcast Open To All Brain Injury Survivors

 Hi, It's Aaron Avila, CEO/Founder of Stroke TV Media and host of the Stroke Of Genius Podcast Survivor Experience.

I was thinking the other day, I have been serving the stroke community for nine years and I feel inspired to be more inclusive and open my Podcast to all TBI and Brain Injury Survivors.

In my years of service to the stroke community, I have met many TBI and Brain Injury Survivors. The way our brain injury occurred may be different but the deficits and battle to survive are identical.

So effective immediately, my Stroke Of Genius Podcast is open to all stroke, TBI and Brain Injury Survivors.

So you now have a platform to come share your survival story! Book a private pre podcast meeting here and let's talk about it here 

https://calendly.com/aaronavila-stroketv/book-a-video-chat-with-aaron-avila-ceo-stroke-tv-media



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.