Stroke ... The Journey Within

 


Hi, it is one day Author Aaron Avila.
I know I haven't written this book yet but I was inspired bye the title when I asked myself to describe what my stroke has done to me.

This book title resonates so deeply in my soul, my hope the title resonates deeply in your soul.

Only a stroke or brain injury survivor can relate to the title of my future book.

Let me know in comments if you can feel the energy within this book title.

Love energy your way,
Aaron
========================================

I will start the book in 2024 by live streaming the book on the Facebook Page above and transcribing into a written book and giving the transcript to a book editor and publisher.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.