"Stroke Survivors Saturday Night Live" Podcast

Click on image for YouTube details 


Hi, It is Aaron Avila, CEO/Founder of Stroke TV Media and Host of the Stroke Of Genius Podcast.

I am always trying to think of ways, we can all come together, to inspire each other as a community of stroke survivors from around the world.

So I get this creative idea!

What if I host a podcast every Saturday Night called "Stroke Survivors Saturday Night Live" Podcast 

It would be a totally impromptu and live a podcast, where we survivors come together to talk about any topic you want to talk about! 

I can see us all coming together and we together create the podcast. You can even choose to come on camera with me. (optional)

A podcast, we as stroke survivors can just hang out together, have fun, talk and connect with other stroke survivors from around the world.

Broadcast Live Exclusively on Stroke TV Media YouTube Channel.

 Subscribe to my YouTube Channel to receive a notification when I plan to launch  "Stroke Survivors Saturday Night Live" Podcast and other awesome live podcasts and events.

Please put in comments if you would like to attend? I think it would be a blast!

I'll commit to a one month trial. If this podcast blows up like I hope, than I'll keep doing it. If no one shows up than I'll take that as you're not interested and I'll cancel it.

This podcast is all about bringing the stroke survivor community together as one.

I hope everyone comes to the Premier this Saturday at 5 PM PST,  7 PM Central Time and 8 PM EST. 

Broadcast EXCLUSIVELY on Stroke TV Media YouTube Channel.

Oh, and don't forget to subscribe to Stroke TV Media YouTube Channel here.

Email me here if you have any questions.

You can book a video meeting with me here.

Sincerely,
Aaron Avila 
Stroke TV ​Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.