Stroke Of Genius Podcast Offering Two Paid Sponsorship Openings

Hi, 

It is Stroke Of Genius Podcast Host, Aaron Avila.

Stroke Of Genius Podcast is selling two each podcast commercial sponsorship slots, at the mid point of my Executive Experience and my Survivor Experience Podcast at $250.00 dollars a month for a six month term. 

Payable in six month billing cycle. 

When you contact me, please specify if you want to sponsor my Executive or Survivor Experience Podcast.

I re branded and re launched my podcast and I have seen excellent podcast download growth. 


I have seen an amazing increase in downloads and trending very favorably. 

The analytics report above, shows my new re branded podcast received 76 downloads with sixteen days left in my analytics cycle. 

That averages out to 5.667 downloads a day. I anticipate the podcast growth trajectory to continue as I expand my quality of guests and upload my podcast to an increased amount of podcast hosting platforms. 

My goal with my podcast is to bring valuable traffic to you, our sponsor.

You will note that my Executive Experience Podcast has the most amount of downloads despite having five less podcasts than my Survivor Experience Podcast.

So what value will you get back from Stroke Of Genius Podcast Executive Experience for your sponsorship investment?
  • A guaranteed guest appearance on Stroke Of Genius Podcast Executive Experience every quarter to promote your company.
  • Up to five web links in the podcast description every Friday.
  • Up to a sixty second sponsor commercial (sponsor supplied) broadcast every Friday at the halfway point of each podcast. Video commercial recommended but must also be clear to our audio only clients.
  • All Executive Podcasts will be uploaded to C-Suite Radio, YouTube, Spotify, Wonderful Living Television, and soon Apple Podcasts.
  • Sponsors will receive one Sponsored article within my Stroke TV Media Blog, every quarter. (Article provided by sponsor). My blog has been read in ten countries.
  • You will receive the media power and worldwide promotion of Stroke TV Media
Please note, that Stroke TV Media has a Production Service Division called Stroke Zone Productions. I will personally work with your team to produce a quality 15 second branded commercial and a quarterly branded blog article if needed.
Rates will very depending on complexity so, please request a consultation and quote if I can be of service to you.

Business Understanding 
  • Monthly Sponsorship Fee of $250.00 a month shall be paid in six month increments or $1,500.00 every six months.
  • Production services if needed, shall be billed separately.
  • At the end of every six month period, sponsorship spots will be put out for bid and awarded to the highest bidder. All sponsors will be told of the highest bid and be given a chance to out bid to secure their previous sponsorship spot. 
  • (Details will be provided upon request)
Personal Note From Aaron 
I want you to know it is my passion to bring you absolute value for your trusting me with your sponsorship. I may not have all the answers but as we enter into this business relationship, I am confident we together, will be able to prove this sponsorship is an excellent business investment.

Attention potential Stroke Related Sponsors.
Please note, Stroke Of Genius Podcast Survivor Experience is offering the identical sponsorship opportunity above.




Sincerely,
Aaron Avila 
Stroke TV ​Media






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.