Stroke Of Genius Show Will Be Launching Stroke Survivor Theme Months!
Hi, it is Aaron Avila, host of Stroke Of Genius Show.
Beginning August first, I will be selecting show themes for each month.
Beginning August first, I will be selecting show themes for each month.
Example:
For the month of July the show theme will be "Stroke Survivor Mindset"
September - "The Benefits Of Getting Out Your Comfort Zone"
October - Gratefulness
And so on .............................
Here is where your ideas can be part of Stroke Of Genius Show Survivor Experience!
I need your theme ideas.
Put in comments, your show theme ideas. If I choose your suggested theme, I will give you a shoutout on the first show of that month.
So come be a part of Stroke Of Genius Show Survivor Experience and put your suggested Show Themes in comments.
What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors?
https://stroketv.blogspot.com/2023/01/stroke-tv-media-network-is-here-to.html
Stroke TV Media Amazon Affiliate Stores
https://stroketv.blogspot.com/2023/01/stroke-tv-media-amazon-affiliate-stores.html
Use the best live streaming platform available endorsed by Stroke TV Media
Receive a $10.00 discount if you order today! https://restream.io/join/6XBPR

Comments
Post a Comment
If you take your time to leave me a comment, I'll take my time to personally respond to you. I want to get to know you.
Tell me your story.