Jeff Hayzlett Business Inspirational By Stroke TV Media

Hi,

I am Aaron Avila, CEO/Founder of Stroke TV Media. 

If you have been following me, you know, Global Business Celebrity Jeffrey Hayzlett played a foundational role in the stroke survivor I am today. 

Here is a video I made him six years ago, thanking him, for what he did for me. (Click here).

I will never forget what Jeff Hayzlett did for me, by helping me finding life after my absolutely terrifying brain aneurysm and stroke. I literally thought my life  was no longer worth living. 

Half paralyzed, unable to walk, unable to speak, only dark hopelessness filled my core as a man.

Then I heard Jeff Hayzlett say ......................

Success is about attitude! 

That even I, with the right attitude, in my condition, can make a difference and be successful. How do I know I can be successful? Because I can! 

It's really that simple! 

THINK BIG ACT BIGGER!

Thank you Jeff.

Yes brother, it's time to saddle up and ride!

BOOYA!

Aaron

Email me at aaronavila.stroketv@gmail.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Is For You Stroke Survivor

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM Stroke TV Media Network