Why Be A Guest On Stroke Of Genius Show Stroke Survivor?

Hi,

I am Aaron Avila, CEO/Founder of Stroke TV Media. I also host a weekly show called Stroke Of Genius Show Survivor Experience. (read my personal survival story here)


I created the Stroke Of Genius Show Survivor Experience to give stroke survivors around the world a platform to share their stroke survival stories and help raise stroke awareness.


I have found this show to have a profound effect on all stroke survivors that have been guests on my show.

Guests are,

  • Impowered.

  • Increase the stroke survivors self worth.

  • Gives the stroke survivor a strong feeling of purpose.


I will start gathering guest video testimonials so you can hear the guest experience in their own words. (watch my first guest testimonial here)

Are you a stroke survivor? 
I want to personally invite you to be a guest on my show a share your survival story. 
Book a private pre show meeting here.


I am committed to being a servant leader.

Sincerely,
Aaron Avila 
CEO
Stroke TV ​Media
707-332-4294

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.