Stroke Zone Productions Launching Soon!

 

Hi, 
It is Aaron Avila, CEO/Founder of Stroke TV Media.
I have been on my brain aneurysm and stroke journey since 2010.
I have personally witnessed God performing seemingly small miracles almost every day for thirteen years.
God reveals to me something like Stroke Zone Productions that he had me create many years ago, and me not knowing how God was going to use it.
And like now, years later it clicks perfectly!
I feel, as if I'm witnessing first hand, God assembling a fine Swiss Watch. 
The really awesome thing is, God is using me to build it!

The vision I am receiving with Stroke Zone Productions.

Stroke Zone Productions will provide all production services required, for anyone who wants to host their own Podcast or Live show, but doesn't want all the hassles of complicated technological platforms.

Stroke Zone Productions will handle all the production details, including a paid option of producing your own original branded intros, outros and commercials.

Stroke Zone Productions will handle all the tech, while you put all your creative energy in creating legendary content.

Our fees will be based on what services you will need Stroke Zone Productions to provide.

Our Basic Plan Includes
  • Production of one Podcast or Show a week.
  • Live or Recorded Podcast or Show syndicated on up to three of your own social media platforms. 
  • Additional Social Media Platforms can be added at the cost of $50.00 each.
  • Client must provide their own intros, outros and commercials.
  • Show promotion sold separately.
Our Standard Plan Includes

Our Pro Plan Includes

I'll be adding more content soon. Follow this blog to receive a notification when I do.

If you are interested in our Production Services or have a question, please email me at aaronavila.stroketv@gmail.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.