Weekly Stroke Talk Event CANCELED PERMANENTLY




I am Aaron Avila, CEO and Founder of Stroke TV Media

Due to lack of community interest, I have decided to cancel this weekly event.

Over the last 8 years serving the stroke community I have learned that I may come up with an idea for a weekly event like this one, I try it, and if it doesn't go anywhere and no one responds, now is not the time.


When this happens, it fits like a perfect puzzle piece and the project is received and engaged with by the community.

When this occurs it feels like a modern day miracle. 

I feel God has me do all the work needed in advance. So when God says it's it's time, everything is ready and it's absolutely amazing to see God's mighty hand at work and his miracle unfold.

Trust me peeps,  This has happened many times over the years and I'm excited and humbled how amazing God is!

So when the time is right, this project will reemerge

Love energy your way,
Aaron Avila 
CEO
Stroke TV Media 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.