Mindset Is The Cornerstone With Show Notes

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors?

https://stroketv.blogspot.com/2023/01/stroke-tv-media-network-is-here-to.html


Show Notes 


Introduce Show

  • Mindset is the cornerstone to finding life after stroke.
Play Intro Clip


  • Share story of the depressed, suicidal stroke survivor I used to know.
  
  • Do you realize the way you think creates the life you live in the physical world.

Example 


You have two stroke survivors who had similar strokes.

  • One stroke survivor says in his mind, I am going to live a grateful life after stroke. I will choose to focus on what I can do not on what I can't do.

  • The other stroke survivor says in his mind, I have lost my value as a person and happiness in life because of what stroke has done to me. This stroke survivor Focuses their energy always looking back on their live, feeling terrible about what stroke did to their life.
You see, what you focus your mind on, your energy flows and the way you think creates your reality.

Time check with Q & A



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.