Kaiser Foundation Rehabilitation Center (KFRC)

 

Hi, My name is Aaron Avila. I'm going on thirteen years post brain aneurysm and stroke. (Read my story here).

I'm also CEO and Founder of a global stroke movement called Stroke TV MediaHere is the network I built.

I'm writing to you, using my blog, so my stroke community knows what I am up to.

You see, I found my life's purpose in my storm. I can honestly say, My Brain Aneurysm and Stroke are the best life events that have ever happened to me. And why do I say that? Because they led me to my ultimate purpose in life. (Divine Intervention if you will). My purpose in life is to serve and help the stroke survivor community worldwide.

But locally, I want to give back to you and the entire amazing staff at Kaiser Foundation Rehabilitation Center (KFRC) For it is your facility that helped me so much almost thirteen years ago.

I associate with some of the planets biggest thought leaders of today, like my amazing friend Global Business Celebrity Jeffrey Hayzlett.

Because of his influence, I have decided to take my service to the stroke community to the next level by becoming a public speaker. I have Dysarthria but I know with full confidence I can and will help stroke survivors.

So like I said, I want to give back to Kaiser by volunteering to speak to groups, staff or anyone you think I can help. Like my friend Jeff Hayzlett taught me, I am a servant leader. How may I serve Kaiser?

Can we meet via Zoom? My email is;

 aaronavila.stroketv@gmail.com

I'm looking forward to talking with you soon.

Sincerely,
Aaron Avila
CEO
Stroke TV ​Media
707-332-4294

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.