Balance Issues, Dizzy, Vertigo, Aging, Autism and More

 Hi,

I'm Aaron Avila, CEO/Founder of Stroke TV Media

Thanks to Sheila Thelen, CEO/Founder of Vestibular Training Services  I have realized just how significant the Vestibular Organ is to living a balanced life. This significant yet tiny organ is commonly missed or not discussed within my stroke community.

My gut tells me there is something very significant here.

When I first woke up from my coma, after surviving a brain aneurysm and stroke in 2010, I had such extreme balance issues I was unable to sit on the edge of my hospital bed without falling over. 

I think now, after thirteen years in a wheelchair and struggling with balance issues that my Neuro Pathways running from my Vestibular Or to my brain have been damaged by my brain aneurysm and stroke.

Why am I excited about this discovery?

For the first time since my brain aneurysm and stroke I feel I can focus on one area of my therapy that may unlock an area of my rehab that holds the most potential for rebuilding my life after stroke.

Here are some key areas that Vestibular Training Services can help you with. Visit Vestibular Training Services website for more details.

The reason I am writing this blog, is because I will be having Vestibular Training Services Founder Sheila Thelen on my Stroke Of Genius Show Executive Experience tomorrow morning and I wanted to personally invite you to attend.

My shows are broadcast live, along with a fully interactive audience chat.

Click on image below for show details.

Sincerely,
CEO


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.