STROKE SURRVIVOR WATCH THIS EVERYDAY AND CHANGE YOUR LIFE - Denzel Washington Motivationa...

Hi, I am Aaron Avila, CEO and Founder of Stroke TV Media.

My Sunday morning message applies to you my brother and sister stroke survivor around the world. You may believe you can no longer dream because stroke has impacted you physically. 

But I promise you, that this is the evil dark energy lie of stroke.

I'm here to tell you the absolute positive energy truth.
You can dream!

Not only can you dream, but you can dream big!

Do what I have done for the past thirteen years post brain aneurysm and stroke.

Dream so big, without any limits and your soul will be filled with an overwhelming feeling of hope once again.

So today find a quite place and dream, and dream big.

Follow this blog if you are inspired by it and I will start writing one similar to it every Sunday.

Next Sunday blog topic.
You have the power in you mind to turn your dreams into reality.
Love energy your way,
Aaron Avila 
CEO
Stroke TV Media 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.