Every Brain Injury Survivor Should Know About The Vestibular System

Hi, I am Aaron Avila, CEO and Founder of Stroke TV Media. Our purpose is to help stroke survivors find purpose, passion and life after a stroke

I personally suffered a subarachnoid brain hemorrhage and two weeks later, while in a comma, I suffered a stroke. Most people die from this, but for me, I found my life's purpose through this life shattering storm.

Yes, I am a rare person that can honestly say that stroke is the best life event that has ever happened to me. For my brain aneurysm and stroke led me to my true purpose in life. 
I help stroke survivors around the world through creating Stroke TV Media.

I just did a pre show stream test with an absolutely amazing amazing person named Sheila Thelen, CEO and Founder of Vestibular Training Services LLC.

Through her passion for figure skating Sheila Thelen now impacts thousands of lives by bringing World Class Sports Training to the general public.

We spoke about an organ in the human body that I now believe holds the key to healing many Neurological Disorders we live with as human beings. 

Here is a brief video on the Vestibular.

Remember to follow this blog!

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors?

https://stroketv.blogspot.com/2023/01/stroke-tv-media-network-is-here-to.html


Oh, I'm looking to break into public speaking, so if you are in Northern California and you cover my expenses and pay me a little something more, I would be honored to come speak and inspire your group. Let's talk about it. 

Email me at aaronavila.stroketv@gmail.com or schedule a video meeting here 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.