My Sister Came Over With Some Very Sad News Today (4/25 UPDATE)

 BREAKING UPDATE!

My Aunt Julie's Blog above, received more than 1,000 Reads from around the world .
In memory of you M.A.J.
(My Aunt Julie)
She's still a bad ass to me!
I love you to the moon and back.
Aaron ..........
__________________________


My Aunt Julie died last night.

Hi, I'm Aaron Avila, CEO of Stroke TV Media.

My Aunt Julie I nicknamed (MAJ) stands for "My Aunt Julie" so she nicknamed me (M.A.) stands for "My Aaron". 

My Aunt Julie was my ray of sunshine in one of the darkest, scariest times in my life, My brain aneurysm and stroke.

Although just over an hour away, My Aunt Julie would come visit me sometimes five days a week to bring me the most amazing powerful gift she could bring me.

My Aunt Julie brought me love, hope and a smile.

I used to wait with an eager heart at her arrival.

My Aunt Julie was my ray of light in a dark sea.

I love you My Aunt Julie.

Your energy of love, I will hold in my heart until we meet again on Gods Celestial Shores.

I know, I'll forever miss you.

Love,

My Aaron 




Thank You For Sharing Your Life With Me





Comments

  1. This is so beautiful, Aaron! Your Aunt Julie was definitely an angel in your life, and her soul will always be connected with yours. What a gift to have such love around you. She is also lucky to have such a wonderful nephew like you. Sending blessings to you both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lynn, truly God had his hand of love on me. Rebecca and my amazing Aunt Julie. She died suddenly in her sleep last year. I love my Aunt Julie. You and I both know our energy of who we really are is eternal. Love you Lynn.
      Aaron

      Delete

Post a Comment

If you take your time to leave me a comment, I'll take my time to personally respond to you. I want to get to know you.
Tell me your story.

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.