BREAKING STROKE TV MEDIA NEWS!

Have you heard about the newest and fastest growing social media platform called Twitter Spaces?


Stroke TV Media will be hosting a brand new "Twitter Space" for Stroke Survivors and Stroke Clinicians alike Worldwide! 

All coming together, talking about stroke survival and the daily battle we face.

My vision is to bring both 
Stroke Survivors and Clinicians alike together from around the world all in one Twitter Space!


I will be hosting the Twitter Space once a week. 
I will be giving you the Twitter Space details soon!

Are you a Stroke Clinician that is willing to be a guest speaker?
Email me at aaronavila.stroketv@gmail.com and let me know.

Are you a Stroke Survivor that is willing to be a co host or lead a topic discussion?
Email me at aaronavila.stroketv@gmail.com and let me know.

I have had this vision of bringing stroke survivors together from around the world in one space for years!
BOOM! Thanks to Elon Musk, now we can!

Follow this Blog to receive a notification when I post a Twitter Space update.

I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY!
Sincerely,
CEO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.