WHERE YOUR REAL BATTLE IS STROKE SURVIVOR - Show Notes For 3-1-23

 

Hi.

It is Stroke Of Genius Show Host Aaron Avila.

You know for me, my stroke has been more of a spiritual journey and an awakening.

I have learned on this stroke journey, it is vitally important that you learn first where your battle lies. 

Your primary battle as a stroke survivor isn't regaining the movement of an affected limb. 

No, to truly regain hope, purpose and live a fulfilled life after stroke, you must realize that the real battle you will fight is the battle in your own mind.

You must lay a positive foundation for your life ahead as a stroke survivor in your mind.

Don't worry about anything else at first except coming to terms with what happened to you and how stroke doesn't define you as a person, rather how you you respond in your mind does.

Your mind is for you to control and you only! Do not give control of your mind to no body. 

Steve Harvey says it best. Steve's mind principle applies to our stroke life. 

You have the power in your mind to create an amazing life after stroke. I am, so can to. You decide in your mind right now.

Say out loud to yourself in the mirror every morning.

  • I am beautiful. 
  • I am valuable.
  • I am grateful to be alive.
  • I will create a beautiful life after stroke.
  • I am successful.
  • Add your own I AM's
The key to finding life after stroke is found in your mind.

I hope you attend my show tomorrow morning at 9 AM PST. Click on image below for show link on Stroke TV Media YouTube Channel. (Please subscribe)

(You can watch the show replay by clicking on graphic above)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.