To Professor Nez From Aaron Avila CEO Stroke TV Media

 Professor Nez

I'm using my blog because I want the world to know what you have done for me and how I'm to my core grateful for you and your amazing content.

Hi Professor Nez

Remember me? Roland Takaoka's friend. I came across your amazing content today and WAM! it hit me who and what you are to me.

Nez, you were one the cornerstone human beings in my life. You made me feel as a half paralyzed, in a wheelchair with a speech deficit stroke survivor could actually make an impact on this planet.

The live streaming skills you taught me, years ago, I still use to this day. Thank you Professor Nez for all you have done for me. To my core grateful for you brother!

Oh ya, guess what Nez, I help thousands of stroke survivors around the globe. Here's the network I'm building called Stroke TV Media. 

I need your help getting my YouTube Subscribers Up. Is it my thumbnail, Does my content suck. What Professor?

Here's my newer Stroke TV Media YouTube Channel. I pulled a stroke brain moment and accidentally deleted my original YouTube Channel. But let's no talk about it but trust me, only a stroke survivor could do it. lol

Schedule a video chat with me here please Professor.

Watch our new Stroke TV Media YouTube Shorts Coming soon!

Oh, and don't forget to follow this blog.

Sincerely, Aaron Avila 

Email any questions you may have here.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.