Gene Rankin Online Memorial Service

 

Hi,
My name is Aaron Avila.
I'm CEO of Stroke TV Media. I help stroke and brain injury survivors around the world. (Here's my stroke survival story).

I met Gene years ago online. When I first met Gene I thought he was a stroke survivor like me. I thought this because he had a speech deficit similar to mine.

Than Gene shared his story of his traumatic brain injury caused by being ejected from a car during an auto accident. We became online friends ever since.

I loved Gene like a brother and when I heard of his passing, I openly cried.

Than, after talking with Trina, I felt lead to create a Stroke TV Online Memorial Service.  

This is a memorial service to share our love and memories of Gene. I am not religious but rather spiritual. I believe we are all eternal spiritual beings living a temporary human experience.

I believe who Gene was, his energy, is still very much alive and Gene is in heaven with our loving father God. Only his temporary human body died. 

Why do I believe this? Because when I had my brain aneurysm and stroke, I had a near death experience that totally transformed my view of life on this planet. (Read my near death experience here).

So please come remember Gene with me. All family and friends of Gene are invited to join this Gene Rankin Memorial via Zoom.

When? Thursday February 23rd
Time? 4 PM PST, 6 PM Central Time and 7 PM East Coast Time.
Memorial Zoom Link 
(Please arrive 5 minutes early).






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.