Stroke Survivor Drives Golf Cart 13 Years Post Stroke

Hi,

I'm Aaron Avila,

CEO and Founder of Stroke TV Media.

I'm going on thirteen years post stroke. (Read my story here)

So Sunday is the day my wife and I get together with my son Ryan, his wife Shaleena Nicole and my grandson Wilder.

Yesterday Ryan said; hey dad, let's go to the golf course and I'll play nine holes and you can drive the golf cart by yourself. 

(Back story). I was a 3 Handicap at golf before my stroke and now I'm just handicap. lol

Now, for most of you this would not be a big deal, but for me, who has not driven a golf cart in thirteen years, this was a huge event! My son and I had an absolutely awesome time together! Yes, I drove the cart and did really great and I had a total blast. 

I'm one of those men that is so blessed by God to not only have married an incredible women, Rebecca, she gave birth to my incredible son Ryan. What is even more awesome, Rebecca and Ryan are my best friends. Thank you Jesus!

So anyway, Ryan played great golf a I drove the golf cart pretty much flawlessly and stayed on the cart path the whole time.

Thank you so much for the incredible time son.

Love, Dad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.