Stroke TV Media WEEK AT A GLANCE (PAST BROADCAST)

A personal message from Stroke TV CEO Aaron Avila

Hi community

I am going to start writing this blog every Monday so you can see at a glance what is happening on Stroke TV for the week and keep you updated on Stroke Of Genius Podcasts upcoming guests, events and much more. 

So take a minute and follow this blog to receive an email notification every time I publish a new blog.


FEATURED EVENT OF THE WEEK

"The Key To Finding Life After Stroke Mindset Event Part 3"

(click on image for event details on YouTube)

Have you ever heard the saying "like energy attracts like energy"? 
Well that's what is was with Dan. I was attracted by his energy, so I  reached out to him.
Not only did Dan have a close relative who suffered a stroke, Dan is also enlightened to the power of human mindset.
I'm really looking forward to you meeting him community.

Every Friday at 9 AM PST I host business focused podcast called Stroke Of "Genius Podcast Executive Experience"

I'll be updating this blog later after a meeting. 
So subscribe to this blog to receive a notification when I do.
------------------------------------------------

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors?


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.