Robotic Stroke Rehabilitation Devices.

Hi,

It's Aaron Avila, CEO and Founder of Stroke TV Media. I also host Stroke Of Genius Podcast.

I'm super excited to announce to our stroke survivor community. I have my first meeting Sunday at 8 pm pst (time difference) with a robotics company in China that manufacturers a line of high end robotic stroke rehabilitation devices, along with several other well made stroke survivor therapy devices. 

Their products are reasonably priced and will help our stroke survivor community rebuild our lives after stroke.
(Valuable to all brain injury and TBI survivors)

I'll reveal the devices if we come to a collaboration agreement.

Stay tuned to Stroke TV Media.

Subscribe to our YouTube Channel here.


I am here to serve you stroke survivor community!

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors?

https://stroketv.blogspot.com/2022/07/what-content-does-stroke-tv-media-offer.html

Would you like to video chat with me? Schedule an appointment here.

Sincerely,

Aaron Avila 

CEO

Stroke TV Media 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.