Mindset Event Show Notes

(Click on image for show link) 

Hi,

I'm Aaron Avila. CEO/Founder of Stroke TV Media and Host of Stroke Of Genius Podcast.

Here's my personal notes for today's "Mindset Event" today at 9 AM PST.

My notes:

  1. Welcome to the world's first Stroke Of Genius Podcast “Mindset Event!

  2. I’m your host Aaron Avila.

I believe this event topic has the power to radically change your stroke survivor life! 

What you see in me now, wasn’t always that way I was. (Tell personal story of suicidal thoughts and how Global Businessman Jeff Hayzlett was the first person that taught me, success is about attitude and by shifting my mindset, I can change my life)!

I think the stroke survivor, before any attempt to regain physical function must lay a strong foundation of proper mindset.

If you don’t you will only face disappointment and frustration with your stroke survivor life.

  1. The event will be in three parts. The event will be broadcast over the next 3 Wednesdays.

  2. Please like, share and subscribe to Stroke TV Media YouTube Channel.

  3. I want this to be a fully engaging Podcast Event. Put your comments in chat and I’ll put them on screen every 15 minutes or so. Let’s start out by putting in the chat where you're watching this Podcast from?

  4. Go over the itinerary. 

This Wednesday - What is Mindset?

Next Wednesday we will have  Professional Mindset Coach Lisa Schermerhorn

The 3rd and last event Wednesday I will be interviewing Executive Dan Silberberg about his views on mindset.


  1. Cue Ryan’s intro.

  2. Screen share What is mindset video.

  3. Summarize video.

You can choose to see the glass half full or half empty.

Henry Ford quote: Whether you think you can or Whether you think you can’t, both are correct.

  1. Your mindset will become your lends you see your life through.

  2. Your choice of mindset will manifest your future destiny.

  3. Open Q&A

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.