The Foundation Of Stroke TV Media

(I only have a photo from some years ago).
I'll fix that!

 Hi, I'm Aaron Avila, CEO and Founder of Stroke TV Media. I was resting a minute ago and this hit me in my core as a man. I had to come express what I felt in this blog.

The Foundation Of Stroke TV Media

By Aaron Avila

Only one amazing person on this planet is responsible for creating the foundation of Stroke TV Media and the thousands of people I have the honor of serving today.

It's you I serve stroke survivors worldwide. But I want you to realize there is one greater than I.

It's Rebecca Avila my wife. Whom without Rebecca  Stroke TV Media would not exist in this world!

Rebecca, my wife, has never left my side even through my darkest times. Without Rebecca's rock solid love and commitment to me and our family, I would be dead right now. 

So, Rebecca as you read this, I wanted the world to know, you Rebecca, are the most amazing person I have ever known in my life.

Thank you my love,

Aaron 

Follow this blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.