This Morning I Will Be Interviewing Stroke Survivor Beverly Hall

Hi,

I'm Aaron Avila,

Host of Stroke Of Genius Podcast Survivor Experience.

Today's Podcast will be broadcast live at 9 AM PST on Stroke TV Media YouTube Channel. (Here's the show link).

In today's podcast I'll be interviewing stroke survivor Beverly Hall.

Here's Beverly's Bio:

I'm a stroke warrior. 
My story is chapter 4 in Just Say Yes to Life. I have I have have had 2 massive strokes plus 28 TIA's. My first stroke was in 1999. I continued to work, got my D. Min during the time before I had my brain surgeries. I never give up! After my first stroke, I went to Oxford Brookes University in the UK to do independent Ph.D. research. I arrived in a wheelchair. 2 years later, I walked off the plane carrying my own luggage. Even though I had my 2nd stroke while in the UK, I continued to do what I had to do. While in the UK, I cleaned 9 houses plus the village hall each week and went into Oxford for school 3 days a week. I also taught Sunday School and was the organizer for the village Youth Club. I'm a retired pastor from Ohio who now lives in North Carolina - on a farm. We raise chickens and also cultivate a wide variety of fruits and vegetables. I grew up in Youngstown, Ohio. Attended Youngstown State University for my bachelor's degree. I got married to my first husband, Ralph in 1974 and had two daughters. Ralph died in 1992 of cancer. I met my present husband, Jerry, on line and we got married in 1994. I attended the Methodist Theological School in Delaware, Ohio and received 2 Master's Degrees - one in Divinity and one in Christian Education. I was ordained in 1993 by the Bishop of the East Ohio Annual Conference. In spite of my strokes, I continued to work full time. I received my Doctorate from Saint Paul School of Theology (Kansas City) in 2005. I have one grandson who lives in California. He turns 3 in November.

All Stroke Of Genius Podcasts have an audience participant chat. If you have a question or comment during the podcast, you can type it in the chat. I'll display it on screen in real time, and we'll discuss it together.

Stroke Of Genius Podcast Survivor Experience Broadcasts live every Wednesday at 9 AM PST on Stroke TV Media YouTube Channel here.

I also host a "business podcast" every Friday at 9 AM PST called Stroke Of Genius Podcast Executive Experience.

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors?

https://stroketv.blogspot.com/2022/07/what-content-does-stroke-tv-media-offer.html



I hope you can come be part of my podcast!
Sincerely,
Aaron Avila
CEO



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.